Saturday, December 11, 2010

:: New Look ~ Well, Old Look ::

Those of you four individuals who saw the blog before I added the new duds, the site looked a bit bland. After putting out feelers in various places for notoriety, I realized that people might actually come to the site and browse. That meant two things:

1) I might actually have to get some content on here, and
2) I needed to dig around in the pile of long-forgotten designs sitting in the corner of my study and pull the actual Spilt Ink brand identity out of obscurity, wipe it off, paint over the ugly parts and recycle it for more than it’s worth.*

And with that, I hope you like the New (Old) Digs.

* For those of you who don't recognize the reference, please refer to Baz Luhrmann's "Everybody's Free (To Wear Sunscreen)", or just look above.

No comments:

Post a Comment