Monday, June 22, 2015

:: Big News! ::

Hey, everyone! The big news of the week is Grimoire was just voted the best sample world in the Drop Dead Studios' Worldbuilding Semi-Contest! Shout out to all those who voted, and an honorable mention to the other entrants, who all had some pretty great stuff. They say competition breeds excellence, and these entries are certainly evidence of that:

Irnhardt          Erda          Alsaria

Check them out!

In other news, you'll notice I've added tabs at the top of the page so you can now navigate the information from my worldbuilding submission with the greatest of ease. Take note that the classes have now been updated to reflect the full Grimoire-unique classes, and not the simplified adaptations I included with my contest entry. So enjoy!

Thanks again to everyone who reads these words. You're why I do this!
Happy GMing, and leave me some comments about your grand adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment