Saturday, February 4, 2012

KantCon 2012: Run Faster Than The Gnome

Take a look at the very first gif I have ever made! It took me a couple of tries, but with the help of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Makeagif.com, my original idea has finally made it in to the real world. Too bad I couldn't embed it on the KantCon website where I was originally intending to put it. Ah, well.
NAq7LJ on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Featuring the Jabbergluck and KantCon 2012's new face "Gnameless" the Gnome, this gif speaks to KantCon 2012's theme "Run Faster Than The Gnome." Pre-pre-register for KantCon 2012 now until April 1st and score some awesome swag! Also, follow the Jabbergluck's exploits on Twitter as he tries to catch his gnome for dinner. Direct message @Jabbergluck with your ideas on how he can try to catch the gnome and ol' Jabber will try it out!

1 comment: